Sunday 20 March 2011

Career Fair 2011

I went to Career Fair 2011 at KLCC Convention Center on 19th March 2011 which is held at Hall 1. I went there around 12 o-clock and there are not many people lining up at the counter to take the flier and BarCode (this is use to apply a job). However when I get into the hall, many people were lining up to fill in the online registration.  Luckily someone did it for so I just straight ahead to the career booths. There are many job opportunities offered by various company but there is not even one company in the hall looking for a Biotechnologist.
Most of the company are related to software, IT, and mass communication . Well these are not what I am looking for.

Even though so, I do get some new information and recently I am more interested with management. There are many company that offer a Management Trainee Programme such as Jaya Jusco, Maxis and many others. Those who apply for management trainee program will soon be located under human resource, marketing,  supply chain, technical and production.

I am hoping I will be selected by one of the companies that I have applied for since it is a very strong competition and there are looking for the best candidate to fill in the position. Most of Management Trainee Programme will take about 2 years ( it is long but there is a lot of thing that you could learn).

So for now, I will have to wait for the next Career Fair and I will try to find more jobs. My Pray to Allah is; I will get a good job soon so that I can afford myself and my family.

I am a Spartan.

No comments:

Post a Comment