Saturday 2 April 2011

BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA.

My day start at 8.00 am today and this is quite an amazing achievement as I manage to wake up early on SATURDAY. Yes it is SATURDAY where I usually wake up at 12. I have to attend a walk-in interview for Management Trainee for JUSCO at Boulevard Hotel next to MidValley Shopping Mall which started at 10 am. The interview start with a short speech by a good looking guy  ( must be someone important in JAYA JUSCO) and continued with assessment test followed by group interview. I was in the fourth group and there were 4 people in a group. Well the interviewer is a nice lady and it was quite a laid-back interview. So I feel quite relax and able communicate flawlessly.  

Even though so, I do some problem during interview and this happen to me every time I went for an interview. I cannot put my eyes on interviewer face because I suddenly feel that my neck was fondled. I don’t exactly know why and hoping somebody could explain to me about this. Alhamdulillah my interview finish at 1 pm, so I left Boulevard Hotel and went straight away to MidValley for window shopping. I had my lunch at Belanga which I had Nasi Dagang with Chicken Curry and Pink Guava. This cost me RM 20. Maybe somebody will say “ It’s cheap laaa”.. But for me “ Mahal gilerrr, nasi dagang jek poonnn”. Anyway I’m not supposed to complain about it since someone paying for me. Thank you yekk.

That is not the end of my story. After having lunch, I went to the mosque to perform my Zohor prayer. There are quite a number of people in the mosque but I manage to find a place. At first I felt like leaving my handbag at the place (the Sejadah) to take my Wuduk since I feel it a safe place. But somehow, I feel insecure so I brought it with me while taking my Wuduk. When I got back to my place, there is a girl ( quite nice girl, with long hijab) asking do you see my handbag here? I was like.. “ God, Alhamdulillah I do not left my handbag there”. To be honest I pity her because she had quite a lot of stuff in her handbag.

I just wonder, how can a thief be in the mosque? Hello people, it is a mosque and people doing their pray to Allah, and you doing bad thing in there? There is a statement in newspaper saying that “ Rakyat Malaysia  Sudah Hilang Timbang Rasa. Guess what; it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. So what is the relation between “Timbang Rasa” and “Budi Bahasa”. For me if you don’t have Budi Bahasa or MANNERS, you will not have the feel of tolerance or the other way around.  You don’t believe me? Well, you will see people true colors especially on the road where they drive like nobody’s were around. Speeding, changing line without giving signal, taxi stopping in a sudden to pick up passenger. Hello, do you want to kill an innocent life?

Please, please, please Malaysian..where is our manners? Where is our value as human being? When will our Malaysian people change their attitude? I cannot change you but you have to change yourself. Please do so because I don’t want to be part of it. I love Malaysia, yet something need to be done in our society. Budaya Maruah Bangsa. 


I am a Spartan

No comments:

Post a Comment