Friday 18 March 2011

Start Over

Well this is my first blog for this year and actually I made a blog before but it doesn't work for me. So, I want to Start All Over Again as I want to improve my writing or maybe my critical thinking. Yuppp these are two importants skill needed nowadays especially when you want to find a job. ( Yes, I am one of those yang MENGANGGUR). This sounds tragic huhu, but lets talk about it later.

 My blog title is A Frame but do you know what I actually meant? It's not a frame of picture like we always know. But A Frame is a house. A beautiful and unique house with steep roof.  So this blog will be the house where I will share some information (I try to make it useful), or maybe sharing some opinion and talk about my everyday life. I will try to make my house alive and full of taught.
 
I am a Spartan.

No comments:

Post a Comment